View the archive of my 90-minute class and discover the Five Things I’ve Learned about all that’s certain – and all that remains unknown – in light of the U.S. Defense Department’s continuing investigation into decades of unexplained UFO encounters.
I’m James Fox: a filmmaker, writer, director, and producer. For more than two decades, I’ve focused my career on what I’ve come to call the “parallel history“ of unexplained phenomena – a long, detailed collection of sightings and engagements so credible that in 2007 the U.S. government funded a formal program within the Defense Intelligence Agency specifically to investigate a well-established, well-documented body of UFO reports.
Again and again during this time, I’ve discovered that there’s far more to these unexplained sightings and encounters than most of us realize. In 2020, I released my most recent documentary on the subject, The Phenomenon. Long on detail, short on sensationalism, The Phenomenon has – I’m proud to say – since been hailed as the most credible and revealing look at unidentified objects ever made.
I conducted years of research for this film. In the process, I spoke in detail with figures including Senator Harry Reid, Governor Bill Richardson, astronaut Gordon Cooper, and former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence Christopher Mellon – each of whom shared his response to both decades of reports of unidentified objects and to the more than half-century long attempt by our government to shape public perception about these encounters. I also discovered and analyzed scores of testimonies from high-ranking government and military officials whose personal experiences lend first-hand credibility to their concerns.
I’ve learned even more since the film’s release, and I’ve come to recognize how much more is understood about all we’ve been inclined to dismiss about these unexplained phenomena. For this reason in particular I hope you will join me for my upcoming class, Five Things I’ve Learned about Unidentified Aerial Phenomena: What Our Government Still Doesn’t Know – and All It Does.
In this 90-minute session, I’ll share with you:
- The remarkable, consistent, and still unexplained history of UFO sightings across the United States – many engagements along our nation’s network of nuclear-weapon facilities.
- Our military’s well-documented record of actual engagement with unexplained flying objects, which – no matter the circumstance or location – all seem to move and react similarly, in ways for which there remains no technological precedent here on Earth.
- Individual accounts of similar engagements – remarkably consistent stories of local encounters by individuals and among groups around the world.
- The initial formation and subsequent findings of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), the U.S. government program formed specifically to investigate and better understand these sightings.
- The conclusions suggested by the scores of documents that the Pentagon has subsequently made available to the general public.
There’s a lot to digest, and an almost equal amount that remains uncertain or undetermined. As Christopher Mellon rightly suggested to me when we talked at length about these sightings , “It’s not a question of belief, it’s not a question of whether this is happening.” In fact, I’ve learned that these sightings are happening. In our time together, I’ll share exactly how the United States government and our defense department have determined – and the manner in which they’ve publicly acknowledged – that that these experiences are real.
I hope you’ll join me.
– James Fox